Hall Facilities and Booking
The hall provides:
- Accommodation for up to a maximum of 100 persons, 80 if seated.
- Cloakrooms for Ladies, Gentlemen and Disabled
- Kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge, urn for boiling water, crockery and cutlery
- 5 tables and 30 nursery sized brightly coloured chairs ideal for young children's parties
- 12 tables and approximately 80 chairs suitable for adults plus 10 padded seats.
We do ask all hirers to please ensure the hall is left in good condition when vacated.
There is further information on our Hiring the Hall - FAQs page.
Booking the Hall
Please contact our Bookings Secretary:
- by email (preferred): SMHBookings@hotmail.com
- or telephone: 07799808521
Functions at the Hall
The Hall has been used for many functions over the years including:
|Private Parties||Village Meetings||Activities|
|Wedding Receptions||Clubs and Societies||Nursery School|
|Bridge Drives||Public Meetings||Dancing Classes|
|Childrens' Parties||Film Shows||Yoga Classes|
|Village Fete||Exercise Classes|